Instructions for submitting your paper
IEEE PDF eXpress is a service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). IEEE PDF eXpress will be available to ISADS2019 authors on March 1 to March 17th, 2019.
What do I need to do?
We would like you to take three steps:
- Add the copyright notice in the footer on page one of your paper;
- Use PDF eXpress to check compatibility of your paper and upload it to the IEEE-ISADS2019 database;
- Complete the IEEE copyright form (the eCF will be sent to you by IEEE in one of the next days).
1. Adding the copyright notice to your paper
- From the next four options, select the one that matches your situation best:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1672-3/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1672-3/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-1672-3/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Add the copyright notice to the left bottom of your paper and you are done with this step (see example here).
2. Use PDF eXpress to check compatibility of your paper and upload it to the IEEE-ISAD2019 database
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress)
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website and login with Conference ID = 45777XP
- First time users should create an IEEE PDF eXpress account
- Select “New Users – Click here”
- Enter Conference ID and your email address
- Enter a password (2x)
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- Now you’re logged in, upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the Conference Record.
—> The deadline for submitting your paper is March 17th 2019 <—
- For further information about the IEEE PDF eXpress service, see this link
3. Complete the IEEE copyright form
- Go to your personalised link that is found in the mail that IEEE has sent to the corresponding author
- Answer the questions and confirm
- If you have problems answering the questions, please see the FAQ
If you completed these three steps please check if your payments have been completed and you are all set.